Maintaining the conceptual design and quality of the Contact series, in a treatment unit designed for a practice that wants the benefits of leading edge design, with a simplified instrument control system that maintains a high level of functionality.
Contact World systems are the perfect mixture of simplicity with sophistication.
- Innovative control system with graphical display, multiple user settings and with memory function
- Advanced functions such as programmable speeds and lockout control.
- Comprehensive instrumentation – autoclavable syringe nozzles, fiber optic highspeed, fiber optic electric lowspeed line and fiber optic ultrasonic scaler all standard.
- Hygienic and disinfectable control surfaces.
- Clever 4 pedal foot control system for major unit functions.
All Ritter Contact Line models are available in one of four distinct delivery styles to allow the dentist to choose the right version for his or her preferred working method
The H model has an integrated extended instrument tray provides for true four handed dentistry. Designed for use in both the sit down or stand up position, the H table positions the handpieces below the tray surface for easy reach and minimal interference.
The hanging tubing H-C model provides a hygienic removable instrument surface in the traditional delivery method.The flexible design can accomodate up to 6 instruments in any order to allow you to configure the instruments to your preference.
The swinging S model has a doriot arm for each handpiece, which positions the handpiece directly where your hand needs them, with no need to compensate for the pull of the handpiece hose.
The doriot arm design reduces contamination by keeping the tubing off the floor.
The flexibility of the C system cart allows the operator to position the unit anywhere around the chair, with the benefit of being able to move the cart unit away from the chair when not in use.
C systems can be combined with an over the patient instrument tray swivel arm to provide true four handed dentistry.